- These terms and conditions apply to all Bracken Arts events run for students, applied for and consented to by the parent or guardian. Bracken Arts reserve the right to make changes to the terms and conditions as the situation arises.
- Minimum Age: Bracken Arts Classes are suitable for Primary School children only.
- Event times and fees are published on our website and Social Media. They are also confirmed in our booking confirmation email. An application will only be deemed accepted if accompanied by the payment of fees or a deposit.
- Receipt of the application and any fees paid at the time of application will be confirmed by email along with all relevant course details. Acceptance of a student is confirmed once that email has been issued. Any balance of fees should be paid not later than 5 working days before the first day of class/camp.
- Methods of Payment; Bank Transfer, Cash, Cheque.
- Written confirmation from Bracken Arts of an application confirming that a student has been allocated a place establishes a contract for the provision of teaching services.
- Fees & Cancellation: Your place will be secure once we receive your fees. If your place is secured with a deposit the balance is due in an envelope with your child’s name on the front on the first morning of camp/class.
TUITION + FEES
Event fees are non-refundable; however, if a student has to miss an event due to illness or family emergency, we are happy to consider applying this towards future class tuition or other events for any member of the family (camps, workshops, holiday events, birthday parties, etc.), or used to purchase gift vouchers.
- Bracken Arts reserves the right to exclude/refuse students from classes, for reasons of unsuitability, disciplinary or other at our own discretion.
- Bracken Arts reserves the right to make changes to the timetable and assigned teaching staff.
- Fees are reviewed annually in September.
- Students participate at the parent/guardian’s own risk and parents/guardians are obliged to inform Bracken Arts and its staff of any existing significant medical conditions, allergies or special needs.
- Emergency Contact: Please provide two contact numbers. We will contact you in the event of any sickness/incident/injury, unless deemed to be very minor. If your child has any ailments, allergies or special needs let us know – any information provided will be treated as confidential.
- Students are obliged to take care of their own belongings and artwork. Bracken Arts can accept liability for lost or damaged belongings.
- Bracken Arts has comprehensive insurance in place. However, the liability of Bracken Arts, and that of its volunteers, is restricted to event time only and then only in the case of gross negligence.
- Pick-up Arrangements: Our teachers will be on-site for at least 30 minutes after the camp end-time. A teacher will man the doors. Your child will not be permitted to leave the premises until a recognised family member, friend or child minder is there to collect them. Please inform the office if you wish to make alternative arrangements.
- Photographs and videos may be taken of artwork/ class groups/ awards/ end of camp shows for promotional reasons.
- We use pictures sensibly and aim to never publish children’s names with pictures. Please inform a member of the Bracken Arts Teaching/Administrative staff if you do not wish your child to be involved in any photo shoots.
- Database: When you book with Bracken Arts your details are added to our marketing database unless you choose to opt out. We send out regular emails, Web texts and Mailshots. If you ever wish to be removed from the database just email, text or call with the word remove and we will remove all your details from the database.
- Gift Vouchers & Competition Winners Classes will only be valid for available classes subject to booking numbers. If a class is not available the Voucher/Prize will be honoured & can be transferred for future Seasonal Art Camps, Art Classes or Arty Parties to the value of price stated.